Submitting Your Fundraiser Order
You have reached the end of your fundraiser and it is now time to submit your fundraiser order. We are excited to provide you with a new ordering process that will allow you to store and edit your current order online.
- You should have received a unique link, via email, to My Fundraising Place for entering and submitting your order.
- If you haven’t received this link, please contact us and we will be happy to resend it to you.
- Placing your order is easy, just follow the link to My Fundraising Place that came in your confirmation email, the midpoint reminder email and the reminder to order email.
- On this
pagethere should already be a list of sellers.
- If you had any online sales, they will be shown on the online spreadsheet at My Fundraising Place.
- You will likely have some orders that were collected with the traditional paper order form.
- If so, there is a line on the online spreadsheet for each seller’s paper orders. Enter the totals by flavor for each seller, as well as the money collected.
- On this
- Once all orders have been entered, click the Submit Order button that is in the top right of the screen.
- We will send an invoice to you within 48hrs with a confirmation of the delivery date, place and time.
If you sold 300 or more
If you have any questions or problems with My Fundraising Place, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 303-688-1780.
Sign-Up Today and Let Us Help You
Reach Your Fundraising Goals!