DELIVERY DAY TIPS
Planning for the Distribution of your Fundraising Products
- Sort order forms alphabetically and / or by class.
- Order form columns should be totaled to the bottom and the “Total Units” box filled in.
Tabulate the totals using a spare order form or use the online spreadsheet via the link that was sent to you via your confirmation email. Call or email us if you need the link resent to you.
- You may round up your order to even cases (6 units per case) if you would like to have extras on-hand for late orders, or if your group would like to have additional product to sell after delivery.
- Email the Excel spreadsheet or call us with your final order. If you used the link that was sent to you, follow the directions given on the site.
- Contact volunteers to help us sort orders:
Less than 500 units = 1-2 volunteers
500-1500 units = 4-8 volunteers
1500-2000 units = 10-15 volunteers
2000+ units = Call us for suggestions on volunteers
- Please pick an area for delivery without steps and close to an outside door.
- Setup the area with 2 long table’s end-to-end forming a straight assembly line. Setup multiple rows for deliveries over 1500 units.
- We will assemble the fundraising items in order by flavor on the tables and verify the count with you prior to sorting any orders.
- Volunteers work in pairs. One person reads the order form (Reader) and one person picks the order (Picker). Our boxes are used for packaging to keep the product cold.
- We will check orders and pack them at the end of the assembly line for you.
- Volunteers can write names on boxes after assembly is complete.
- You may have no-shows or absentees the day of delivery so have a storage plan.
- Butter Braid pastry is fine out of the freezer for 2 – 4 hours.
- Have your participants bring coolers if they need more than 5 hours. Ice is not needed.
Sign-Up Today and Let Us Help You Reach Your Fundraising Goals!